Are you the lucky winner of a Legend Boat? Here is what you need to know about claiming your prize.
ON-SITE PRIZE BOATS
- On site prize boats are built with models, options, and colors at the discretion of Legend Boats and the sponsoring tournament organization.
PRIZE BOAT CERTIFICATES
Certificates are awarded by the sanctioning tournament organization, and models, engines, and equipment may vary. The LE-186 often issued as a certificate is offered only as a prize boat and is not a standard production model from Legend. More info can be found on the LE-186 here.
- All prize boat certificates will be completed and delivered within 6 months of the time certificate is presented to Legend Boats. Remit to Legend Boats 117 Dillard Drive Midway, AR 72651 Attn: Certificates. (email@example.com)
- Any and all upgrades, rigging costs, freight, and additional options need to be paid for at time of order.
- No credits will be given for downgrades of models or standard options.
- Batteries are not included, unless provided by sponsoring event organization.
- Rigging cost for all prize boats is $500.00 paid to Legend Boats.
- Freight for delivery is calculated FOB shipping point. Factory pick up will be charged $150.00 for delivery and water testing.
- Rope lighting option is not included. Rope lighting option is a $375.00 upcharge.
- Electronics are not included, but can be purchased through Legend Boats and installed (flush mounted or RAM mounted) free of charge.
- All prize boat certificates are for single console models only.
- Manual jackplate upgrade is a $420.00 upcharge. Hydraulic upgrade is a $1595.00 upcharge.
- Recessed Pro Tray for trolling motors is a $350.00 upcharge.
- Props are not included, but can be purchased starting at $495.
- Prize boats are built with standard white hulls and top caps with choice of any color flake on hull stripes and top cap stripes (2 colors total).
- Pinstripes can be added as a third color at a $450 upcharge.
- Polyflake hulls can be purchased for $350.00 upcharge. Polyflake tops caps can be purchased for a $300.00 upcharge.
- All other gel coat options are charged per dealer manual.
- Covers are not standard, but can be purchased at a rate of $350.00 for shipping cover and $895.00 for Deluxe cover.
- All prize boat trailers are single axle, with no brakes.
- All prize boats are equipped with two butt seats and hydraulic fishing pedestals.
- Storage under seats is not included, but can be purchased at a rate of $595.00
- Gel Fill in bucket seats is not included, but can be purchased at a rate of $385.00
- All additional options for boats and trailers can be upgraded per dealer manual.
- Engine upgrades are at the sole discretion of Legend Boats and the event sponsoring organization.
- Model upgrades are at the sole discretion of Legend Boats.
- All decisions by Legend concerning prize boat certificates are final.
- Legend boats reserves the right to change models, pricing, and standard prize boat packages at any time.
All expiration dates on certificates are final. Winning anglers are responsible for all applicable taxes, registration and dealer fees. Contact Legend Boats, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions regarding prize boats and certificate upgrades.